My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Molly is done and other stuff…

 Here are pics of Molly's progress- main color pieces
 Adding more dimension
 Placing on background and adding threadwork detail
 Molly is complete!
 Sidney is coming along- I just need to add threadwork detail and binding
 Reeses is coming along too!
Of course beautiful Josie has found a box she loves- lined with fleece, so it's very cozy!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hiya - I just love watching you creating these animal pieces - the attention to detail is amazing and they look so lifelike!

Dawn said...

Beautiful Angel :*(

Diane said...

Again, my condolences on pretty little Josie. You made her happy & comfortable in the final phase of her life. She knew she was LOVED!