My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Radars Little Chair

So I have officially become the crazy cat lady (aka CKL). I went to Target and got my beautiful boy his very own chair! Since he has to be in the spare bedroom when I'm not home and at night, I figures he would like his own chair since when I am home he's snuggling with me on the couch.
Please consider adopting a blind, handicapped or older furry friend. They will offer you more than you realize!
Back to projects…

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Nothing wrong with crazy cat ppl!!! <3

Sarah said...

I guess that means I have been a CKL for at least 10 years...My kids have a chair that was really an abandonded upholstered kids rocking chair. I put some fake fur over it to make it comfier but I need to make a proper slip cover.

Radar is a lucky kitty!!

Diane said...

So glad this special guy has a special home!

Dawn said...

MISSING YOU MY SWEET BABY BOY :'(