My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My First Post!

Hello to anyone who joins me on my blog! I never thought I'd do this but here I am!
What will I put on here? Probably a lot of things I'm involved in. Right now I am working on a big fundraiser I 'm running in two weeks. It has been an education-fundraising is hard work and I'm not sure of the results I will get! I will post pix when it's over- I am hoping everyone will have a great time!
I made a pair of pants to wear -funky kitty fabric! Hey, I'll do just about anything to help the furry ones!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Lauren!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. It's a fun and addicting ride. I've added you to my google reader - I'll teach you about that next time :) cya soon!