My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Josie Pic of the Week

Welcome to Casa de Kitty! Josie decided to chase everyone this week- cooler weather? Wanting to play?
This three-legged wonder doesn't let anything slow her down!
 Josie was curious about this adorable pincushion I got on Artfire
 This is sooo cute! I don't think I can use it- I'll just look at it!
Of course inspector Louise is still on the job making sure I make this table runner correctly!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

As always the kids looks great. I don't think I could put a pin into your cutie pincushion...unless it was a voodoo doll for an evil neighbor kitty LOL. Looks like your runner is coming right along. Is that the one with the winter fabric?