My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Josie- Pic of the week and Louise too!

OK, so this week has been INSANE! Where are the men with the white coats? And I've been passing out and sleeping like a log! I NEVER wake up with the alarm, I always wake up before- it must be the start of hybernation?!
Anyway, here is my beautiful Josie. Things are running smoothly, although I'd LOVE to have a kiddie cam at work and see what goes on in the apartment during the day!
 Josie LOVES home grown cat nip-munch, munch, munch
"What-oh, you want those pieces of fabric I'm laying on? I'll think about it"

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I recognize those fabric bits!!
Hmm...another nip EATER. Funny how some roll in it and some prefer to eat it and either way, the homegrown stuff is the best :)