My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Josie-Pics of the week

So things are starting to settle down at Kitty Central! Everyone seems to be calming down a little although there is still some hissing going on! I am certain each day will bring the LOOOOVVVEEEE!
Here are some pics -
 Josie on the love seat, Thelma on the back of the chair
 Josie and Louise on the table together and Louise is getting a snack!
 Another shot of Josie and Thelma- love black kitties!
I got an e-mail with this image in it and I just thought it was hysterical- it makes me laugh! Maybe because I had hamsters for years and they are adorable!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad to hear there is a little more peace on the homefront. I am quite surprised lately at how much my wussy little boy is socializing with his sisters. Wonders never cease...

Dawn said...

I LOVE the pics :-) Is she happy? She looks it. Tell her how much we love and miss her everyday :-) XOXO

Diane said...

SO happy for Josie.She looks happy & comfortable in your home!