My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Whiskerfest 2011

Well, after months of planning, etc, Whiskerfest happened this past weekend!
It was a wonderful mix of friends, art and generosity. We raised $2700.00 for Buffalo Paws and Claws Animal Shelter! I don't even know where to begin to thanks all the amazing volunteers and artists!
Here are some pix of the event. I'll post more later-
 Beth had amazing fiber art
 Ina as always had loads of great gifts-I bought one of the birds (at the top of picture)
 Jackie had all her hand-dyed outfits-gorgeous!
 Maxie made chocolates, fish beds for cats, kitty overnight bags- she never sleeps!
 Fabulous Michelle and her entourage
Sara had very unique jewelry- this was a bird skull embellished with metal-way cool!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Again, we can never thank you enough. You have been an Angel for these animals. We could not be happier with all you have done. Whiskerfest 2011 was great!! XOXO

Sarah said...

What a great achievement to raise that much money! Congrats!