My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Meet Jack

This is Jack. He is a long-haired Chihuahua that my ex-husband gave me as a gift. The marriage lasted 8 years. Jack has lasted 13 and going strong! Yes, he's getting hard of hearing, yes, he has accidents, yes, he's totALLY CUTe! ( Louise is on my keyboard again!) Nowadays Jack is just happy to eat, poop, and nap.
Tomorrow Josie is coming to live with us. Josie is a kitty from Buffalo Paws and Claws who just had her leg amputated because of cancer. She is doing fine now and hopefully everyone will get along! I keep telling them they have to be nice- but- ya know-

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Jack is a cutie -a nd shouldn't we all be happy just to eat, poop and sleep ;) Good luck with the new furbaby

Dawn said...

I need pics of my BabyGirl!