My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Josie pic of the week- for Dawn

For you Dawn- I'm going to post a picture of Josie each week. Here she is lounging on the couch-
So if you've gone to the website for Buffalo Paws and Claws you know I am making quilts for anyone who donates $100. Here are some pix of Mr T, a beautiful Rottweiler. It isn't finished yet but I'm getting there!. When he is done I will post the finished quilt and his story.
 Tracing Mr.T
 Picking the right fabrics is the trick!
 And of course having a good inspector-
 He's starting to look good!
Now I have to do all the stitching then he will be done!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Lauren - I loved seeing your process photos (and the quality control officers as well). One of my classes at Houston will be on a similar technique and I can't wait!