My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Josie and other stuff

I'm a bit late with Josies pic of the week- it was a little busy this weekend & I got behind.
One of the places I went was at the Erie County Fairgrounds. They had a PetExpo- lots of beautiful puppies, kitties, cats and dogs for adoption! Fun stuff for your pets too! Jack can attest to that- he got a peanut butter bone! Future project- I'm going to try to come up with a pet bed for the cages so kitties can feel more comfortable but you can still see them.
Here's Josie for this week- she loves lounging…and eating!
From my unfinished projects-
I finished my tablerunner! Just don't look too close at the stitching! Had a few problems with tension- oh, well.
The next two pictures are raffle quilts that my friend Claudia made and donated to raise money for Buffalo Paws and Claws. They turned out SSSSSooOOO cute! They were in her quilt shop - The Quilter's Daughter in Perry Center , NY for a while and now they are going to another shop in East Aurora- Carriage Quilt Shoppe.
I an honored to know such generous and caring people who support my fundraising efforts- I could not do it with out them!

1 comment:

Dawn Galvin said...

My dear sweet Josie. Your life was too short and I will remember you always and forever. You gave hope and inspiration to all you encountered...but best of all you gave your love unconditionally. I am a better person because of you my sweet Angel. I love you.