My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Versatile Blogger

I want to thank my friend Sarah at sarahdidit.blogspot.com for the Versatile Blogger Award. She encouraged me from the start to do this and I have enjoyed it greatly. It's always fun when I get comments from my friends but also when I hear from a new voice out in the cosmos!

The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1-Add the award to your blog
2-Thank the blogger who gave it to you
3-Mention seven random things about yourself
4-List the rules
5-Award to 15 bloggers
6-Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog

OK, seven random things about myself. Hmmmmmm......
1-I have a degree in Animal Health Technology but since I didn't want to live with my parents for the rest of my life (the pay sucks) I went back to school for Graphic Design
2- I have a tattoo- no I did not get it in my 20's, nor was I intoxicated!
3-I am a homebody. I do go places but I'd much rather be in my "nest"
4-I'm a horrible domestic diva. With 3 furry ones and so much fabric and yarn, I'm always fuzzy anyway
5-I love the old TV series The X-files and am currently on the last season. I intend to start all over again and listen to the "comments" the second time
6-I can swing a hammer, install insulation, paint ceilings- I used to have a 100 year old house that needed lots of work but didn't have the budget to hire out much. So I learned from my dad who is a master carpenter.
7-I would go to the movies every night if I could.

My bloggers will be informed shortly. I need to get a list together!
Thanks again Sarah!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love reading everyone's 7 things - there is sew much to learn about our friends such as where is that tattoo??!!