My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Lots of Projects

 I haven't posted in a while but I've been busy!
Here's a scarf I finished knitting, it just need to be blocked and some buttons sewn on for decoration.
There are pockets on either end- I would wear this in the house to keep my neck warm and use the pockets for craft stuff!
 Fabric all washed and ready to be made into pants! Elastic waistbands here we come!
 I fell in love with this book! There are three quilts in here that I adore! The book is called Material Obsession 2 by Kathy Doughty and Sarah Fielke. This quilt is called Charlotte Sometimes.
The colors are amazing and very different for me- I'm diving in!
I am also setting up a separate jewelry-making area. My flex-drill just came (on the coat tree) and I'm very excited! I LOVE working with metal-especially copper…and torching, I LOVE torching!
SO, I've been a very bad blogger but I have been doing stuff!
What? No kitty pictures?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Bussy busy girl!
Do you have a pattern for the pants or you are copying a pair you already own? I will need to make new flannel pj bottoms soon as I have about worn mine out and I am debating copying the pants I have or looking for a pattern.

Love those fabrics for your quilt, all batiks I think!

Michelle Collins said...

Hey, somehow I am signed up as a member twice (probably because I love you twice as much as anyone else)! I can't find a way to delete the clone of myself but you probably have the rights to do it.

Since I can barely control one of myself, do me a favor and delete the imposter.


Thanks!