My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Monday, April 30, 2012

This Past Weekend

 This past weekend I cranked! I cut out 4 pairs of pants, 42 tote bags for Whiskerfest, a small wall quilt for my mother (mailed and will get there on time!) and pieces for the quilt I want to make for myself. I felt fantastic! I have started sewing the handles for the bags and am hoping this week will be productive since there are several more hours of daylight and it makes me want to do stuff!
The animal fabric out nowadays is so adorable, I am hoping these are a hit at Whiskerfest.
Time to get off my "tookus" and go, go, go…

I am also signing up for some on-line classes through Artful Gathering. Looking forward to techniques in resin, and metal working!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those pants look like they might be easy to make (might!) - is that the same pattern you use for flannel pj pants? Remind me to show you the kitty panel I found yesterday - it's a family portrait. I'm going to start thinking about a qlt design this week before I forget I bought it...

Diane said...

Hi! Haven't checked up on you in a while.... You ARE a busy girl, I knew that! Your talent never ceases to amaze me. If all your totes don't sell at Whiskerfest, I'm sure I can sell some at work.... Like those versatile little zippered pouches - the girls were fighting for them, and coulda sold more (and I charged the original non-reduced price). Hugs!