My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Project Piles

 Last weekend my knitting friends came over and we continued working on our "Crayon Box" sweaters. I now have one sleeve done. Almost  everyone else has both sleeves and part of the body done! I made Mexican snacks in honor of Cinco de Mayo even thought we were a week behind! Ortega has a great black bean soup mix now- serve it with a dollop of sour cream and a little cheddar- mmmmmmm!
 The carry bags for Whiskerfest are making progress- this will be my afternoon project today after my first foster baby comes at noon. I am going to foster a little kitty named Radar- will post pictures when I have some. He has had a rough life and once again Buffalo Paws and Claws rescued him and he is now doing great!
Louise has not made an appearance for a while so thought I'd show her "helping" again. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I see that Louise is keeping your ironing board warm for your next use. LOL. Can't wait to see Radar! Your sweater is looking great - can't wait to see it in person.