My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

I took a half day vacation today, and it was great! I got a lot done, and have groceries again! So I don't have to have cheese and mustard sandwiches anymore this week! (Hey, any port in the storm when I'm hungry!)
I finally got the letters down on the table covers I'm making for Paws and Claws- tacked the letters down with a little glue and then will sew around the edges. 
 I also got some more rows done on the raffle quilt. I love how scrappy this looks- there are so many adorable animal prints out there. I used the Fat Cat ruler to cut the pieces. My goal- to have this done by the end of the month!
Spread the word- Whiskerfest 2012 is going to be at the Moose Lodge in East Aurora. Details are on the updated website on this page. It's not until November but lots to do! Mark your calendars!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Whiskerfest is on my calendar - I sew hope it's not the same day as the othe show I usually do. Looks like you had a very productive day! And I just spotten your furry helper in the top picture - always close by aren't they?!

Diane said...

Your table covers & quilt look wonderful. As does everything you make! Sold all the little "pouches" left over from Whiskerfest at work (23 of them!). A nice chunk of change for BPC. Too bad I ran out!