My greeting

Dishes in the sink, fabric piling up, cat hair on my clothes-all is well in my world!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Time Flies...

I can't believe it's the 26th already! What a slacker I am! 
 This is George. He is beautiful! And i need to get my butt in gear this weekend and finish him!
His owner was kind enough to donate to Buffalo Paws and Claws and so I need to as my friend Sarah would say "Gitter done"!

 The middle section of the raffle quilt IS done! Now i just have to do the borders. Sorry this is a little blurry. My first picture was real cute with my dog Jack sitting in the middle but my camera card decided to "poop the bed" so to speak.
 The one table cover is ALMOST done! Just have to sew around the blue letters. I would love to get this done tomorrow if possible.
I don't think I ever showed any pictures of my studio "sections".This is my bead area. The buffet is over 8' long. I have lots of beads. What is the definition of obsessed?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh yeh - ur such a slacker ;) look at everything you've worked on this week! Girlie that is way too many beads and yet...if you use them who cares...